Telecom – Reporting from CDR Data
In order to keep track of the usage of their infrastructure, telecommunications companies rely on Call Detail Records (CDRs). These are standardized records that are created to document every exchange a given communication device makes with the network. CDR data sit at the base of the billing calculations, which means that its analysis is a fundamental element in the Telco industry.
A CDR contains a wealth of information that characterizes the usage of a network by its users. In this Webinar we will describe how to deal with this type of data using the Unicage methodology.
- Unicage partners with DMM to improve data integration of Legacy Systems into OutSystems
- Unicage And LASIGE At LitCoin Challenge – Competition Results
- Shell Scripting and Unicage – A Powerful Alliance
- Unicage NER – How Unicage can be used to design a simple Named Entity Recognition solution
- Processing Financial Reports in XBRL – Part 2