- Fast processing of large data sets (Mathematical Operations, Search Engines, Analytics and Reporting)
- Transactional systems (Order Management, Inventory Management, Payment Processing, Data Lakes)
- Support for data converters (UTF-8 Text Data)
Unicage Development Environments
UNIX is a multiuser, multitasking operating system that can manage jobs.
In virtual OS or container technology, limiting the control of resource usage by each user is easily realized.
Unicage’s strength is agile development
Unicage Development Architecture
Unicage maximizes multi-core CPU efficiency through the use of pipes
Shell Script Pipe Processing
- Distributed to cores by process
- Data is processed quickly in memory
- If you use named pipes you can program branches explicitly
Usage examples of the most used commands
See Unicage in action in our examples of some of the most common commands.